KW2G Eco-POWER METER: Expandable, and with simultaneous measurement of power and pulse input
You can easily add up to 7 expansion units to the KW2G Eco-POWER METER, permitting you to gather data for several circuits at once. It is designed for mounting on DIN rails, making installation easy. The KW2G includes an RS485 interface (Modbus RTU/MEWTOCOL), enabling it to be connected to other devices, and a USB port, so you can connect the KW2G to your PC and configure it quickly.
All values can easily be displayed graphically on your PC with the software "KW
Monitor". This simplifies collecting and analyzing key data so that the
necessary steps for improving energy efficiency can be instigated. Constant
monitoring and optimization form the cornerstone for modern and efficient energy
software can be downloaded from Web site free of charge.
- Measure energy produced and consumed
- USB port for easy PC connection
- Simultaneous measurement of power and pulse input
- Up to 8 circuits (1-phase, 3-wire and 3-phase, 3-wire systems), 16 circuits for
1-phase, 2-wire systems
- Main unit can display measured values for both itself and expansion units
- Easy expansion
Possible applications and project areas
Panasonic Electric Works
20111226024.1.2012Автоматизация промышленностиPanasonic Electric Works Europe AG
- Manufacturing and process automation
- Building automation (for industrial and non-industrial applications)
- Monitoring of air conditioners and cooling devices, e.g. in the food and
beverage industry, in grocery stores and shopping malls
- Public facilities such as swimming pools, schools, universities, etc.